Having a DANAU account will give you access to:
Please leave your email, we will promptly send your login account and password
We will contact you within 24 hours.
A Wobble Plate Pump is generally used on entry level pressure washers with a lower price point and short use life, and usually not replaceable. We offer the full range wobble plate pump for both horizontal or vertical, and both brass or aluminum head material
Axial Cam Pump are much more reliable and powerful than wobble plate pump, it includes the larger bearings & oil bath, so that can run harder and longer. Triplex Pump have a longer life expectancy and are more efficient and expensive than axial cam pumps, but it can be replacement, and with a good maintance it can lasting much longer.
Heavy Duty Triplex Pump are most commonly seen on higher quality, contractor level pressrue washers. You'll get the higher PRESSURE and more FLOW rate. And usually it equipped with the speed reducer to obtain a longer life, e.g Pully Reduction or Gear Reduction.
Customizing Triplex Pump can equipment a wide selection of unloaders, valves and controls, e.g multi inlet and outlet connection, unloader valve, pressure saftey valve, Jetter pulse valve, auto throttle controller etc.
1. Working Duty. 1)Light Duty, 2)Medium Duty, 3)Commercial Duty, 4)Heavy Duty, 5)Special Application Pump.
2. Head Material. 1)Aluminum Head Axial Pump, 2)Brass Head Axial Pump, 3)Brass Head Triplex Pump, 4)Stainless Steel Head Triplex Pump.
3. Driving Type. 1)Engine Direct Drive, 2)Motor Direct Drive, 3)Belt Drive, 4)Gearbox Drive, 5)Hydrolic Drive.
1. Plunger Pump. It is one type of Reciprocating Positive Displacement Pump, which has typically three (triplex) acting reciprocating plungers which sealed with packing against cylinder walls. Pump has an inlet and outlet check valve for each plunger.
2. Unloader/Pressure Regulator. A pressure washer unloader vlave diverts the water flow throught the bypass when the trigger on the gun is depressed. The unloader valve is deisnged to respond to an increase in pressure or a change in water flow. The unloader valve can also be used for adjusting the pressure.
3. Pump Lubrication. The pump needs oil to lubricate its internal surfaces to reduce friction, wear and heating of the parts as they move, and also prevent early failure. Pressure washer pump only accept Non-detergent type of oil.
4. Pump Pulse. It is a most common issue for the pressure washer pump, it cause by many issues like air intaking, dirty blockage in valves, water intaking restricted (inadequate water supply), or nozzle clog.
5. Working Media . Most pressure washer pump is designed to work with the clean water with residential water pressure or positive suction head.
1. Unloader/Pressure Regulator. Trap type, release pressure build in pump head when in bypass, avaiable for adjusting the pressure.
2. Pressure Releaf/Safty Valve. Open to relieve the overload pressure to protect the pump when the unloader is failed.
3. High Pressure Turning Valve. Discharge the air inthe pump and pipe line, enhance the sucking capability.
4. Threamal Relieaf Valve/TRV. It can protect the pump from over-heating especially for interanl recycle bypass mode.
5. Water Filter. Protect the pump from contaminants in the water which will get into the pump and cause unloader and nozzle cloged.
6. Pressure Guage. Enable the user to monitor the pump and system pressure and warn the cavitation and pressure spikes.